VISION AND MISSION
A True Catalyst for Transforming Lives
Provide HELP for the present and HOPE for the Future for all those living in need in Oakville.
Provide care and a community of support for those in Oakville that are struggling and in need, improving their current and future well-being.
What We Do:
- We come alongside individuals and families in need to help them get to a healthier and more stable and sustainable situation.
- We come alongside children and youth to provide opportunities and development, so they have a better chance of success in school, career, relationships and life.
- We provide a place where those in need can gather and can find help.
- We bring people together to serve and be served.
- We facilitate the communities’ response to the families and individuals in need and distress.
- We create opportunity for God’s love and compassion to be shared in practical and tangible ways.
How We Partner:
- We invite care providers to come and be a part of our community of care.
- We ask care providers to share their expertise and resources with those we serve
- We connect people with the appropriate partner to facilitate their care.
Who We Serve:
- At-risk youth.
- Low income and at-risk families.
- Churches and other centers committed to serving their community.
Kerr Street Mission is a faith based organization. Our faith in Jesus Christ, and the love and compassion we have received from Him motivates us to have love and compassion for others.
We believe every person is created in the image of God and is loved and valued by Him.
We work with people of all faiths, without discriminating, proselytizing or condition.
How can you invest in the lives of our community?
for more information about our programs and how you can get involved.