VISION AND MISSION
A True Catalyst for Transforming Lives
Provide HELP for the present and HOPE for the Future for all those living in need in Oakville.
Help the community of Oakville care for low-income and at-risk families and youth:
- By coming alongside Families in distress and help them get to a healthier more sustainable situation.
- By developing Youth so they don’t end up in poverty.
What We Do:
- We provide a place where people will gather and can find help.
- We bring people together to serve and be served.
- We facilitate the communities’ response to the needs of families and individuals in distress.
- We create opportunity for God’s love and compassion to be shared in practical and tangible ways.
How We Partner:
- We invite partner care providers to come and be a part of our community.
- We ask partner care providers to share their expertise and resources with people who need care.
- We connect people with the appropriate partner to facilitate their care.
Who We Serve:
- Low income and at-risk families.
- At-risk youth.
- Churches and other centers committed to serving the families and /or youth in need.
Kerr Street Mission is a faith based organization. Our faith in Jesus Christ, and the love and compassion we have received from Him motivates us to have love and compassion for others.
We believe every person is created in the image of God and is loved and valued by Him.
We work with people of all faiths, without discriminating, proselytizing or condition.
How can you invest in the lives of our community?
for more information about our programs and how you can get involved.