Kerr Street Mission Is Here for You
If you are in distress or struggling to make ends meet you, or maybe you just don’t know what to do, then reach out to us. We are here to help.
As a first step, please click the button below to fill out our referral form and a staff member of KSM will be in contact with you within 48 business hours to schedule an intake appointment.
FOOD MARKET UPDATE
As a result of COVID-19 restrictions we have changed the set-up of our Food Distribution.
Clients are still able to come pick up food once per week.
A variety of food items are available each week: perishables, non-perishables – including bread and healthy meals in take out containers.
We encourage all clients to register for CHOOSE FRESH so they can receive a bi-weekly supply of produce, and proteins (milk, eggs, chicken or fish).
FOOD MARKET HOURS
- Monday: 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- Tuesday: 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm and 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Wednesday: 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- Thursday: 10:00 am – 11:30 am and 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am – 10:30 am
- Sunday: CLOSED
PRE-PACKED 'TO GO' COMMUNITY MEALS
- Monday: 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Thursday: 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Kerr Street Mission is like a family to me. They were there for us when we needed help. I don’t know what I would have done if without them.
– KSM Client